Chamomile tea is prepared from dried flowers, and is known to boost immunity as well as reduce stress. It’s a herb that comes from the daisy-like flowers of the Asteraceae plant family.
It has been consumed for centuries as a natural remedy for several health conditions. Many people enjoy chamomile tea as a caffeine free alternative to black or green tea and for its earthy, somewhat sweet taste.
Chamomile infusion is loaded with antioxidants that play a role in lowering risk of several diseases. Chamomile has properties that helps to improve sleep quality and digestive health, as well.
Whether you’re overworked or suffering from a cold, “steep a hot cup of Chamomile tea, inhale its wonderful floral fragrance and then see your worries disappear as you sip this magical golden brew.
Organic Chamomile Flowers
Directions of Use:
Place one teaspoonful per cup (120 ml) in a teapot or cup. Pour boiling water directly and infuse for 3-5 minutes. Add sweetener if desired. Strain and Serve. Also give great taste as Iced Tea. Best when consumed without milk.
Benefits of Chamomile Tea:
- Improves your Sleep Quality
- Improves Digestive Health, helps in motion sickness, due to it’s anti-inflammatory properties
- May Improve Heart Health, especially when drink with meal
- Improves skin health & Lighten Skins: It lightens the complexion and also gives you that glow you’ve always wanted
- It fights harmful bacteria, and has the ability to boost your immune system
- Helps fade spots, eliminate acne scars and fight breakouts
- Slow down the ageing process
- Helps in Lowering blood pressure and cholesterol levels
Country of Origin:
Made in India
- India Organic
- USDA Organic
- Jaivik Bharat