Roses are more commonly known as beautiful, aromatic decorative pieces. However, the medicinal properties of a cup of tea brewed with the petals of these flowers are lesser known facts. Packed with Vitamin C, malic acid, pectin, and citric acid, rose tea makes an admirably safe diuretic, which makes it more tempting to be used, especially if you are on a weight loss journey.
Rose Petals Sun Dried Leaves, Rose Flower Tea Herbal Fresh Tea, Gulab Patti
• NATURAL AND ORGANIC TEA - Our rose tea is 100% pure, natural and organic product without having any artificial or synthetic ingredients. Made from the premium handpicked rose flowers
• FRESH AND PURE - The rose flower contains more vitamin C levels than fresh citrus fruits, like oranges or grapefruits. Single cup of fresh rose is equivalent to approximately 50-60 citrus oranges. A study depicts high levels of L-ascorbic acid in rose hips.
• HEALS SORE THROAT - A warm cup of rose tea is an effective home cure for sore throat. Plus, its Vitamin C content helps in fighting the infection in a better way, thus ensuring a faster relief from sore throat, runny nose, and cold.
• IMPROVE THE IMMUNITY POWER - The natural tea can also help establish and maintain the intestinal bacterial flora in the digestive tract to help aid digestion. Our rose tea is a good source of vitamin C, two cups of this tea a day helps in improving the immunity power of your body. This, in turn, safeguards you from various health conditions and combats the infections in a better way.
• PROMOTES WEIGHT LOSS - Overweight individuals can benefit from drinking a cup of the herbal remedy twice daily. This is because Rose tea is a natural zero calorie drink that works to calm down your hunger pangs, thus; making you feels fuller than you actually are. Once the cravings are under the control, you can easily lose your weight in an easier way.
• 100% CAFFEINE FREE - Our pure rose tea doesn’t contain any caffeine or calories so you can drink it anytime of the day.